GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- THE SCOPE OF THE WARRANTY
- CONVECO Sp. z o.o. provides the original Buyer with a product Warranty for the Dryer purchased in accordance
with the Agreement No. ………………
- The Warranty covers the correct operation of the Dryer only if it is used properly in accordance with the requirements specified in the technical documentation.
- The duration of the Warranty cover is 2 years from the date of signing the Final Acceptance Protocol. During the Warranty period, the Buyer is obliged to perform annual warranty technical inspections and/or in the event of a break in the operation of the Installation longer than 3 months. The first Warranty technical inspection should be performed no later than one year after signing the Final Acceptance Protocol.
- The Dryer must be serviced by the Manufacturer (CONVECO Sp. z o.o.).
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- Compatibility of the Dryer with other devices of the Buyer.
- Defects and damage to the Dryer caused by the fault of the Buyer or as a result of act of god (eg fire, lightning, flood, incorrect supply voltage, etc.).
- Fuses, light bulbs, batteries, consumables such as seals, wheels on trolleys.
- LOSS OF WARRANTY
- Noncompliance with the annual servicing requirements will invalidate the Warranty.
- The annual service carried out by a company or person other than CONVECO Sp. z o.o. will result in loss of the Warranty. CONVECO Sp. z o.o. may authorise other 3rd party company or person to carry out the annual service.
- The Buyer loses the right to the Warranty if the Dryer is used in an improper manner and against the requirements specified in the technical documentation, or in the case of modifications and repairs undertaken without the prior written consent of CONVECO Sp. z o.o..
- SUBMITTING WARRANTY CLAIMS
The complaint should be submitted in writing by e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to: ul. Napoleońska 82, 05-408 Glinianka.
- SERVICE AND REPAIRS
- CONVECO Sp. z o.o. undertakes to respond to each complaint within 48 hours of receipt and to take rectifying actions within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the claim.
- In the event of a particularly complex repair, as well as the necessity to bring components or parts necessary for repair, the repair period may be extended.
- The timeframe for repairs may be extended in the event of delayed payment by the Buyer.
- The condition for the repair to be performed by CONVECO Sp. z o.o. is For any service or repair the Buyer must provide sufficient access to the Dryer and the necessary working conditions.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Warranty doesn’t cover any compensations for downtime, production loss, loss of revenue, injuries or property damages
- The costs of repairs not covered by the Warranty, as well as the costs of the complaint handling where no fault to the Dryer was found, shall be paid by the Buyer.
- CONVECO Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for any property left by the Buyer inside the Dryer and on data carriers provided to the CONVECO sp. z o.o..
- The provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall apply to all matters not covered by these General Warranty Conditions.